CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Bad Blogger

Okay, it's now February and I haven't written a thing since Christmas. Bad Blogger, I know. So let me catch you up on what went on with the Camps during January.

  • We rang in the new year at home.
  • I had a stomach bug, but thankfully no one else got it.
  • We finished up the first semester at school.
  • We had a snow day with a microscopic amount of snow, but we got to watch the inauguration so it wasn't all bad.
  • I got a student teacher. Sara started taking French and Family Consumer Science (Home Ec). Nothing changed for Owen at school.
  • Sara's Upward basketball games started. She still loves the competition, but sometimes has to miss when she has a Winterguard show.
  • Sara had a Winterguard Preview show at Byrnes. ALL the grandparents came out to see her. She felt so special.
  • Sara had her first CIPA Winterguard show. All three Byrnes units did excellently. They looked pretty and did a fabulous job!
  • Owen signed up for CFC spring soccer. Practices begin this week. Games begin soon.
  • Daniel is playing basketball on Monday nights with HopePoint.

Basically we are booked Monday-Thursday with some sort of practice or game and Saturdays with games and shows. That's why I've not been blogging like I should. Well, that and the addictive thing that is facebook which seems to draw me in whenever I have a moment on the computer. Hopefully, I'll do better in February and even post some pictures of all this chaos.

0 comments: